Or Ami Village—it’s not a place. It’s a vibrant community created and led by Or Ami partners 55+ years and beyond that nourishes the mind, heart, and spirit.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
* We celebrate and support one another
* We cherish all generations
* We are dedicated to being of service to others
* We are passionate learners and skilled mentors
* We are designing our future with joy, purpose, and a sense of the sacred
* We are vibrant and powerful role models for future generations
We strive to achieve this through focused programs that connect, educate, and inspire.
Monday October 19 7:00 – 8:00 pm PDT
An Evening with Vincent Van Gogh
Join us for a digital adventure! With paintbrush and camera in hand, Phil Savenick makes a pilgrimage to France to help us stalk the ghost of the legendary artist.
Click here to RSVP
Monday November 2 7:00 – 8:00 pm PDT
Brené Brown and the Human Connection
Join us on Zoom to watch Brené Brown discuss the human connection — our ability to empathize, belong, love. In a poignant, funny talk, she shares a deep insight from her research, one that sent her on a personal quest to know herself as well as to understand humanity. A talk to share. Don’t miss our lively discussion after the 20 minute talk, facilitated by our own Village members Lynn Ingber, MFT and Howard Weithorn, PhD.
RSVP link coming soon!
November 16 – Virtual Tour of Israel
November 30 – Game Night
December 14 – Tour of Morocco/Hannukah Party
December 28 – New Year’s Eve Party