Or Ami Village—it’s not a place. It’s a vibrant community created and led by Or Ami partners 55+ years and beyond that nourishes the mind, heart, and spirit.
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT DO WE DO?
* We celebrate and support one another
* We cherish all generations
* We are dedicated to being of service to others
* We are passionate learners and skilled mentors
* We are designing our future with joy, purpose, and a sense of the sacred
* We are vibrant and powerful role models for future generations
We strive to achieve this through focused programs that connect, educate, and inspire.
Wednesday June 24 7:00 – 8:00pm PDT
Join us on Zoom to watch Robert Waldinger, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and director the Harvard Study of Adult Development, discuss What makes a good life? Lessons from the longest study on happiness.
- Wednesday June 24, from 7 to 8 pm
- Don’t miss our lively discussion, led by Rabbi Wendy Spears, after this 12-minute talk
Come on…get happy with Or Ami Village!
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom link.
Watch for summer programming announcements!