Congregation Or Ami is a sanctuary of kindness, a safe Jewish community for today, your second home.
Come visit to:
- Bask in our welcoming, inclusive, musical, innovative Jewish community.
- Connect with warm, accessible, insightful clergy.
- Be spiritually inspired.
- Discover deep connections with Torah, Israel and the Holy One, and
- Partner with others who seek justice to change the world.
If this kind of community feels exciting to you, then stop by to schmooze (talk) or grab a cup of coffee with our rabbis. We know you will feel the warmth.
Come home to Judaism. Come home to Congregation Or Ami.
- Established in 1997 as a Reform synagogue serving the west San Fernando and Conejo Valleys.
- Won 14 national awards for social justice, inclusion, use of social media, creative worship, lifelong learning, outreach and more.
- Devoted to the enhancement of Jewish life.
- Amazing clergy team: Grammy-award winner Cantor, best-selling author Rabbi, nationally recognized teen-engaging Rabbi
Join us in enriching the Jewish life and identity for young and old, newcomers and veterans.
We are a partnership. Because in a partnership, we each bring to the communal enterprise our talents, our time, our experiences, our talents, and our presence. Like a marriage or other relationship, partnership is more than just a co-mingling of financial assets; it is about creating a shared life.